Wednesday, March 10, 2010

American Dietetic Association






American Dietetic Association
120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2000
Chicago, Illinois 60606-6995

(800) 877-1600
http://www.eatright.org

DIRECTIONS

The American Dietetic Association is the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, with nearly 70,000 members in 57 countries. ADA members serve the public by offering prevention and wellness services and medical nutrition therapy in a variety of settings including health care, foodservice, business and communications, research, education and private practice. The ADA national headquarters office is in Chicago with a government affairs office in Washington, DC.















.








.

1 comment:

  1. I simply wanted to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure what I would have used without the type of information shared by you directly on such a subject. This was a very alarming setting in my view, however, spending time with a skilled mode you handled that made me to cry for fulfillment. I am just happy for this information and thus hope you are aware of a great job you are doing teaching most people using a blog. I know that you’ve never got to know all of us.
    denture repairs and relines chicago
    Best dentures and partials chicago

    ReplyDelete